ArdoCARE has been admitted to this year’s Bits and Pretzels class of start-ups graduating on Sep 30-Oct 2, 2018 in Munich.
Winner of an European award for Success, Innovation and Ethics, ArdoCARE ensures:
- user-friendly interface that helps hospital staff get patients to the examination phase faster
- collaborative work and real-time file sharing based on level of access
- fast follow-up at future medical visits, for instance the attending physician has instant access to the medical history of the patient which allows faster decision-making and a more human approach to the patient; one-time registration of the patient in the system covers all future entries
- modularity which allows easy integration with other hospital software such as a billing system or an independent pharmacy system
Modules of ArdoCARE include: Patient medical files, Registration, Appointments, Laboratory requests, Follow up, Medical team portal, System administration, and much more…
Doctor Victor Costache, PhD in Medical Sciences, Director of the ‘Center of Cardiovascular Excellence for Children’ using ArdoCARE modules, says: “For the surgeon to have his or her mind fully in the operating room, all the pre-surgery preparatory phases have to work smoothly following a clean and clear therapeutic route. This is where ArdoCARE crossed roads with cardiovascular medical field. Their solution is a support information system, patient monitoring system and a collaborative tool for our medical team. All in one place, secure and very innovative in its handiness and user-friendliness.”
We have the right resources to migrate existing hospital information systems to ArdoCARE or build one from scratch. Either way, we ensure high standard advantages:
- Simple and intuitive features that ensure great user experience for clinicians, admins, and even contributors. New users can easily start working with the software
- Saving clinicians time and allowing them focus on what’s important – the patient, who in turns beneficiate from reduced time to recover
- Multi-center operations since it is a scalable solution that expands with your hospital
- Easy integration with financial accounting system, lab equipment and third-party apps
- Compliance with the National Health Insurance policy because we believe in a complete partnership where public health sectors are integrated in the benefit of the contributors
- Reduced costs with Cloud hosting and hardware and IT infrastructure management
- Strong security goes without saying
We know that implementing a new tool in a very busy hospital is hard. That is why we partner up with health providers in this technological effort to achieve improved healthcare services.
For further information, please visit our website www.ardocare.com or contact the Marketing & Communication Department at +40 (269) 231 037
ArdoCARE is an easy-to-use, customizable EMR solution ensuring digital management of health data trying to get its benefits implemented to as many hospitals and clinics as possible in the benefit of an empowered patient.
We want to partner up with stakeholders who believe healthcare is worth looking after and health information technology is a means to it.